Mascara Mission: Part 3

Here I am again for Part 3 of my mission... I chose a different type of mascara. One that doesn't paint your lashes. Yes, believe it or not, they do have mascaras that don't paint your lashes but instead forms tubes around them. I chose...

Blinc Cosmetic's Kiss Me

What is it suppose to do?
  • Kiss Me mascara is the original mascara invented to form tiny water-resistant “tubes” around your lashes rather than painting them like other mascaras. After it is applied, the tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes. It's also suppose to add both volume and length that lasts all day.
What was my opinion?
  • The first time I used it, I didn't blot the wand with a tissue, so it came on very heavy. I didn't notice any lengthing or volume action going on... I wasn't satifised with it at all.
  • After a few weeks, I thought I would give it another try since it was $25 from Sephora. This time, it worked a lot better. Maybe not so much on the volume but the length was good. The best part was the holding power. It did not smudge, clump, or flake. It did stay on all day and all night. And its true, you could cry and rub your eyes and it won't smudge or smear!

The Pros?

  • Easy to apply. Stays on long. No smudges, clumps, or flakes.
  • Comes off easily! All you need is a water and a little pressure for it to come off. And when it comes off, it doesn't leave your eyes with dark smudges... the tiny tubes actually washes off.
  • Definitely good for contact lens wearers.
  • Blinc Cosmetics is from a Japan company that has a history of 200+ years. So they know what they're doing.

Cons?

  • Kind of pricey. I bought mine from Sephora for $25. But there are other places where you can buy it for less.
  • It's good on the lengthening but not so much with the volume.

Overall, I like this mascara. Very easy to use and it stays on. When I wear this I don't have to worry about it. It may be a little pricey but I think its worth it. I think its good for those hot humid days or going to the beach...

No comments: