Beautiful Skin = The Aspirin Mask

I remember when I first heard of using aspirin as a facial mask. I never ever thought of using aspirin. But to my amazement, it works! This is my formula for healthy beautiful skin. This can clear up acne and other skin problems. But please do not use this if you're allergic to aspirin!


The Aspirin Mask

What is it?
  • The aspirin mask is a homemade mask available to everyone and it is totally inexpensive and highly efficient, made of salicylic acid or tablets of aspirin. It is known to help tremendously with cleaning pores from deep inside. It is great at keeping our skin blemish-free. It is also good with existing blemishes as well, by helping them heal faster and keeping pores clean afterwards.

How is it prepared?

  • Crush 3-5 tablets of plain aspirin (non coated) with a few drops of water. Mix the powder with the water until it becomes of a creamy consistence, apply on clean dry skin. Keep it on until completely dry. Should take 5-10 minutes but no longer than 10 minutes because it will dry the skin. Rinse with plenty of water using a circular hand motion. Take advantage of the grainy texture, it can exfoliate your skin. It will take the dead skin off and leave your skin smooth! Be careful around the eye area it can be extremely drying for the sensitive skin around there.
  • There are more than one way you could make this mask. Instead of using just water, you could mix the aspirin powder with your moisturizer, honey, or aloe vera. Mixing it with anything else but water keeps it on better.

How do I like it?

  • It works for me! I've never had acne or blemish problems but it helps to keep my skin smooth and soft. I had totally forgotten about this mask until recently. I've just moved to North Carolina from Wisconsin. You'll be surprise with all the changes I had to face. The water dries my hair and skin! And the humidity doesn't help either. After a week of being here, I noticed tiny bumps all over my lower facial area. After awhile it looked like acne but I've never had that problem before. I started using the aspirin mask and it disappeared!
  • I used it once a day for 3 days until it fully cleared. Now, I like to use it at least once a week. Always always use moisturizer after washing your face!
  • I like to use Walgreens or Target aspirins because they are cheaper and dissolves faster.

This is a great and inexpensive way to beautiful skin. Do not overdo this, try it out once every other day. Do not do this everyday. You may dry out your skin, you know your skin best, if you can use it everyday, then go for it. Make sure you test and try things out.

No comments: