Mascara Mission : Part 2

Alright, here I am for part two of my mission to find a good mascara. I am currently "in between" work so I have plenty of time for this mission! For my second part, I have choosen..

L'Oreal's FeatherLash

What it's suppose to do?
  • It is suppose to be a soft mascara that delivers fluttery and featherly lashes. It has a patented brush (Lash Feathering Brush). Its formula contains Glycerin and Vitamin E to soften and nourish the lashes.

What is my opinion?

  • I have been using this mascara off and on for many years. Obviously, it is a mascara that I like. Like the Lancome mascara, it is a natural looking mascara. It comes with the option of waterproof. I always get waterproof mascaras to be on the safe side!

  • One con is that is it hard to take off with just regular face wash. You have to use a eye makeup remover or baby oil.

  • It is very light and easy to use. Although it is a wet mascara, it goes on smooth and doesn't clump... allowing for multiple coats. There is more length than volume.

  • Great for daytime use but not so much for night.

  • No flakes!


I remember when I first started using makeup, I thought this product was very expensive! But compared to other products it is very decently priced. Its about $6-10, not bad for a mascara that does the job.

No comments: