Gotta Love MAC: Shade Sticks





MAC Cosmetics: Shade Sticks


Shadow on a stick.... what wonders it could do. From the very beginning, I knew I was going to love it. And I do. It is very rich and creamy and glides on smoothly. It can work as a shadow or a liner but I use it as a shadow and a primer. It does a very good job at staying on. It is smudge-able when you first put in on but once its on... it stays on. I use it as a primer/base too because it helps to keep eyeshadows in place longer.
It is great to have because it works so well and its compact. I always keep one in my handbag in case I ever need a touch up or something. As for colors, not as many as the shadows but there is a good variety. I love the the taupographic color on my neutral days and pink couture goes very well with my purple eye days. I have yet to purchase the shimmersand shade. It must be a good one because they're always out on that color.
16.50 a piece. A little pricey. But if you plan to use it often, its worth it.




No comments: