Excited about NYX Cosmetics

As of lately, I've been going crazy buying high end makeup brands. Good thing about that is... good makeup and good quality. But not so good on the budget. I was talking to my friend, Leslie in Florida, and she introduced me to a line of cosmetics called...



NYX Cosmetics
Ever heard of that? Well, its suppose to be professional makeup with quality at affordable prices. Sounds nice, huh? Surprising, the makeup does not come from New York but Los Angeles. It was named after a greek goddess. Who doesn't want to look like a goddess?
Well, I looked over their website. Very exciting. They seem to have everything a girl who loves makeup would love! Eyes, Face, Eyebrows, Eyelashes, Nails, Tools, Gitterly stuff, Concealers, Blushes, Body, Lips and even Bags! I'm big on anything eyes... I love the collection of colors. Oh, and can't forget to mention, the prices are very affordable. Its even cheaper than buying from Walgreens!
Thank you Leslie for the introduction. I'm pretty sure when my first shipment arrives I'll be quite satifised.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing in support of me to have a website, which is valuable in support of my knowledge. thanks admin

Take a look at my site - Muscle REv Xtreme Muscle BUilding