Gotta Love MAC: 239 Brush

MAC Brushes : 239 Eye Shading Brush
I love eye makeup! And I love love this brush. Some people use more than one brush for the eyes. But I only need one.. and that is the 239 Eye Shading Brush. MAC professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled. And it really shows that they use the highest quality of materials. The bristles are so soft to the touch. Once you buy a MAC brush, you'll never want to use the cheap ones again! (Just ask my sister Dianna. I think I got her addicted to MAC brushes.)
I use this brush to shade and blend eye shadow. It has a tapered and rounded edge. The round edge works well at shading and blending. And the tapered edge I use to define the corners, the "v"... I really don't know how I was able to use the sponge tip applicators for so long. They were so harsh on my eyes.
Yes, good brushes are expensive. But if you really think about it, its a good investment. If you take good care of them, they will last you a long time. I don't have all the brushes I want yet but I'm buying them one at a time. The 239 brush is 24.50. I got it for myself for Valentines Day. How romantic of me, huh?

No comments: